Monocacy Brewing Co
We invite you out this weekend for a tour, a few beers, and to take home some Crowlers from your favorite local brewery. Carryout sales start at 4:00 pm on Thursday, 17 January, 2019 through Sunday, 20 January, 2019. We have tours scheduled this Saturday from 12:00 pm to 4:00 pm and you can sign up for a tour in person at the brewery or reserve your space now via our Events page. Swing by and enjoy a few pints, get your growlers filled, or grab bottled varieties of carry out beer.
- Re-Release Blank Slate Series # 22 – Gose of Althea
- Re-Release Blank Slate Series # 33 – Ghost of the Ice Cream Man
- Blank Slate Series # 64 – Chai Imperial Stout
- Blank Slate Series #75 – I’m a Banana – Doppel-Dumpfbier
Resilience Butte County Proud IPA – All proceeds of this beer go to the Sierra Nevada Camp Fire Relief Fund
Upcoming Events and Featured Food Trucks:
- Brewery Tours – this Saturday (12:00 pm – 4:00 pm)
- Barrel Aged Brewtus tapping February 9 – 5:00pm – 9:00pm
- Love Thy Beer – Silver Spring Civic Center| Saturday, February 16, 2019
Growler Filling Policy:
During public hours, we are happy to offer growler fills of our draught beer. We’ll fill 2L German-style growler glass growlers that feature a swing top. You may also bring your 32 – 128 oz., double-wall, vacuum insulated stainless steel growlers that feature a permanent government warning for a fill. We offer Crowlers and six packs for carry-out. Availability of carry-out package type will vary. If you have any questions about your growler, please feel free to contact us via Contact Us.
Quality beer. It’s in our nature.