Craft Beer Sales Manager Extraordinaire
Are you tired of working in a dull, soul-sucking corporate environment where the only thing that flows freely is a never-ending stream of mediocrity? Do you have a deep passion for craft beer and an insatiable thirst for adventure? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you: Monocacy Brewing’s Sales Manager position!
- Beer-tastic Business Development: You’ll be the mastermind behind expanding our craft beer empire. With a twinkle in your eye and a six-pack in hand, you’ll scout new sales opportunities, charm bar owners, and convince them to stock our liquid gold. Your persuasive skills will make Don Draper green with envy.
- Beer-Wrangling Superpowers: As the Craft Beer Sales Manager, you’ll be responsible for taming the wild beasts known as kegs and cases. You’ll coordinate orders, wrangle deliveries, and make sure our brews are unleashed upon the world in the most efficient and stylish manner possible. You’ll need to be as nimble as a gazelle and as organized as Marie Kondo.
- Beer Education Guru: Education is power, especially when it comes to craft beer. You’ll become an expert in our products, attending beer festivals and tastings, all in the name of research (wink, wink). Then, armed with your knowledge, you’ll conduct educational sessions for our customers, teaching them the difference between a lager and an ale and the art of appreciating a fine hop bouquet.
- Beer Whisperer: Our craft beer lineup is as diverse as a hipster’s record collection, and you’ll be the one who understands each beer’s hopes, dreams, and flavor profile. You’ll know when a brew wants to be paired with a juicy burger or a delicate cheese plate. Your beer whispering skills will make sommeliers bow down in awe.
- Beer Superhero: Sometimes, the beer world can be a little rough around the edges. You’ll need to channel your inner superhero and save the day when taps run dry or when beer emergencies strike. Whether it’s swapping out a keg or calming down a customer who received the wrong IPA, you’ll swoop in like a caped crusader, armed with your trusty bottle opener and an infectious smile.
- A genuine love for craft beer (seriously, we can’t stress this enough)
- A sales background that proves you can sell ice to an Eskimo or sand in the desert (extra points if you’ve sold beer to a prohibitionist)
- Excellent communication skills (especially when communicating with beer aficionados who speak in hoppy puns)
- The ability to multitask like a circus juggler (beer, sales, and charm, all in one hand)
- The ability to lift and move full kegs (150+lbs) repeatedly.
So, if you’re ready to embark on a hop-filled journey and become the craft beer sales manager you were born to be, dust off your beer goggles and apply today! We can’t wait to raise a glass with you. Cheers!