Growler sales start at 4:00 pm on Thursday, 27 April , 2017 and run through Sunday, 30 April. We have tours this Saturday from 12:00 pm to 4:00 pm and you can sign up for a tour by visiting our Brewery Tours page. Swing by for your pints, growler fills, and carry out beer.
- 2017 Re-Release of Blank Slate Series Release: #22 Gose of Althea, our Gose-style ale brewed with hibiscus flowers, coriander, and pink Himalayan salt.
- Blank Slate Series Release: #43 Sour Saison, fermented with Saison yeast and aged in wine barrels that hosted lactobacillus, brettanomyces, and pediococcus.
- Radiance Double IPA has been tapped and is available for samples, full pours, and growler fills. We’re sold out of bottles but our local retail partners have some cases in stock!
- Blank Slate Series Release: #37 Bog Hopper, a Scotch Ale brewed with peat-smoked barley and slight hop character.
- Blank Slate Series: #44 Unblended V.2, an unblended sour ale.
Growler Filling Policy:
During public hours, we are happy to offer growler fills of our draught beer. We’ll fill any non-branded, 2L German-style growler glass growler that features a swing top. Monocacy Brewing Company and non-branded double-wall, vacuum insulated stainless steel growlers that feature a permanent government warning are also able to be filled. If you have any questions about your growler, please feel free to contact us via Contact Us.
Quality beer. It’s in our nature.